Scope of Terms
Any cyberpromote Software that is made available for download from the Web Site is the copyrighted work of cyberpromote and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install and use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms. The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
cyberpromote may make available software, tools and utilities for use and/or download as part of the Web Site or in its software products. cyberpromote makes no assurance with regard to the accuracy of the results or output that derives from such use of any such tool and utility. Respect the intellectual property rights when using the tools and utilities.
User content submission
User content submissions may include but are not limited to user registration, participation, public sharing, posting, uploading, linking, downloading and transferring, viewing, blogging, commenting, chat room, bulletin board and forum participation, or submitting or transmitting content, including, but not limited to text, opinions, descriptions, graphics, art, software, data, code, video, audio, etc. on this or any other cyberpromote Web Site.
cyberpromote does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and cyberpromote expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content submissions. cyberpromote does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Web Sites. cyberpromote will remove User Content if properly notified that such submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. cyberpromote reserves the right to remove User Content at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
cyberpromote does not claim ownership of any User Content posted, submitted, transmitted, made available or displayed on, or through, the Web Sites or Materials. There is no compensation for User Content unless otherwise agreed to in writing. cyberpromote is under no obligation to post or use any User Content submitted. Any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to a Web Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary unless otherwise agreed in writing with an authorized cyberpromote representative,.
By posting, displaying, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting such User Content you grant cyberpromote, necessary sub-licensees and Web Site users, a perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license, to use, distribute, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt, translate, publicly perform and publicly display the User Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such User Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Forums and blogs on this Web Site are post moderated. However, this dialogue is a cooperative endeavor. Please agree to the following basic guidelines and requests before using our forums or blogs:
By using our messaging system such as the forum or blog, you agree to abide by the following common sense rules:
- You agree not to hold cyberpromote or Forecheck liable for anything stated within the forums.
- You certify that you are 13 years of age or over. All those individuals under 13 years of age will need a full release form from their parents before posting any messages. This is in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 2000 (COPPA).
- Nick names and User Names that we feel are vulgar, inflammatory, promotional (such as domain names and product names), or rude will be removed.
- Our blog and all groups are moderated for foul or offensive language and commercialized promotional posts and comments.
- Be respectful of other users, the system and the moderators. Keep your language decent and clean. Treat others the way you wish to be treated.
- To avoid misunderstandings, read over your response, post or comment before posting it.
- Be descriptive, specific, and succinct in what you write. Remember, people from all over the world read English as a second language, so keep your language simple.
- Because your posted content may be more pertinent to another on-going discussion, or it might spawn its own thread, it may be moved.
- Before posting in a forum or writing a comment, please read the whole content regarding the topic. Stay within the topic area.
- Requests for “review my site” are not allowed. We do not know if this is an honest request or promotional, so please state more precise questions and requests.
- Links to adult content, pages with links to adult content, near adult content, or messages describing anything against the law will be removed as soon as possible. Any discussion of these themes is off topic.
- Email excerpts of any type or length are not allowed. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- No newsletters, press releases, web pages, or copyrighted content may be used. Minor fair use excerpts of less than one paragraph (about 4 sentences) may be used if the content is publicly available on the internet. All other forms of inserted copyrighted content (which is any copied content that is not written by You) will be removed without exception. A link to the content is acceptable and appropriate.
- The Moderators will post his or her comments, but they may not necessarily reflect the opinions of cyberpromote or Forecheck or its employees.
- Do not use our forums or blog for personal disputes or private vendettas. Claims of flames, action and calls to action against any person or company will be removed.
- Do not drop any promotional URLs, affiliate links, signature files, whisper campaigns or specifics that would lead people to your site. Signing your name is fine, however, commercialized posts or resume signatures will be edited. We tend to err on the side of caution to protect the integrity of the system. Affiliate-based URLs are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Content that does not follow these rules may be deleted, also users of that content may be barred. It is the sole discretion of cyberpromote and its moderators to decide which content is accepted, changed or deleted.
- You are not allowed to copy and retransmit any information of the forum or the blog without first receiving the permission of the original author of the message and a cyberpromote administrator.
- Messages concerning moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or private messages, but not as public messages.
- Messages and comments posted at our forum or blog are the sole opinion and responsibility of the poster.
- Any message about personal details of another member or web site without permission will be banned.
- When You place a message in our forum or blog, you are granting a license to the site to use it.
Member Accounts, Passwords, and Security: You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You are also entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify cyberpromote immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security here.
cyberpromote will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. But be aware that you could be held liable for losses incurred by cyberpromote or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time without the permission of the account holder.
Disclosures and Notices
Exclusions of Warranty: The Materials and cyberpromote Web Sites are provided by cyberpromote and/or its worldwide direct or indirect subsidiaries and affiliates as a service to its customers and are for informational purposes only. You expressly understand and agree to the following:
Your use of the cyberpromote Web Sites and Materials is at your own sole risk and is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without any express or implied warranty of any kind. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
You expressly understand and agree that cyberpromote and its licensors and/or its respective suppliers shall in no event be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential damages, including without limitation damages for loss of use, data or profits, business interruption, loss of information whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action) arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Web Site, Materials or downloadable software, even if cyberpromote has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Accuracy and Completeness: cyberpromote does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Web Sites or Materials.
Links to Other Materials or Sites
Linked sites are not under the control of cyberpromote, and cyberpromote is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. cyberpromote reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
If You send us any ideas or materials, please understand that cyberpromote makes no assurance that Your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.